·
Registered
76 Posts
Reactions: LarryM

·
Registered
2020 Escape Hybrid Titanium FWD in Persian Green
32 Posts
Still awaiting my retail Titanium Hybrid order, but I can definitely say I'm disappointed that ventilated front seats were not an option. For such a high-end vehicle with all other features, this feels like an oversight.
Also a shame that SYNC4 wasn't completed in time, nor could they adapt the current builds to receive an upgrade when the time comes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Still awaiting my retail Titanium Hybrid order, but I can definitely say I'm disappointed that ventilated front seats were not an option. For such a high-end vehicle with all other features, this feels like an oversight.
Also a shame that SYNC4 wasn't completed in time, nor could they adapt the current builds to receive an upgrade when the time comes.
Not sure most car people would call the Escape a high end vehicle. Used to be number of cup holders, now it's the seat controls. However the ventilated seats in my other high end vehicle are in fact cool, but only 4 cup holders.

·
Registered
2020 Escape Hybrid Titanium - The Dark Knight
69 Posts
Not sure most car people would call the Escape a high end vehicle. However the ventilated seats in my other high end vehicle are in fact cool.
By the time you reach the Titanium trim level the pricing on an Escape certainly approaches "high" end.

But I think that was a deliberate decision to separate it from the Lincoln Corsair, just like how heated rear seats are a Lincoln only option.

NefCanuck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure most car people would call the Escape a high end vehicle. Used to be number of cup holders, now it's the seat controls. However the ventilated seats in my other high end vehicle are in fact cool, but only 4 cup holders.
Retail with the Premium 2.0 Package, even on the FWD I ordered, is $37k. Forgive me, but yeah I would expect this feature to be available. The Tucson Ultimate I was considering instead clocks in at $35k and includes it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Retail with the Premium 2.0 Package, even on the FWD I ordered, is $37k. Forgive me, but yeah I would expect this feature to be available. The Tucson Ultimate I was considering instead clocks in at $35k and includes it.
Paid $32K for my Escape. Not sure price alone makes a high end vehicle, but is a part of it. IMHO

·
Registered
2020 Escape Hybrid Titanium - The Dark Knight
69 Posts
Ordered one myself but man Amazon.ca rakes you for both the timeline for delivery (mid August to September) and the price as compared to .com (which would just hose me on the exchange rate into Canadian $)

NefCanuck

·
Registered
275 Posts
Start/Stop was disabled in my 2020 Titanium 2.0L in sport mode. I suspect I am not unique. For what it's worth- As for the driving mode reset to Normal at every restart, my 2017 Corvette does the same thing......resets to Touring from Sport or Track mode. Maybe a DOT thing.
The start/stop thing was user's error, after all (or undocumented feature in the manual). Here's how it happened. First, I started the engine, pushed the "Auto-Start-Stop" button (to disable it), then switched to sport mode. After driving for a while, I pushed the "Auto-Start-Stop" button again and from that point on, the auto start stop function was enabled (while I was still in sport mode.)

If I drive in sport mode without touching the "Auto-Start-Stop" button, the function remains disabled the whole time.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE Sport Hybrid (x4)
17 Posts
There are only a few things I really hate on the new escape...
Not being able to set the default drive mode to something other than normal even with setting up MyKey
MyKey options are severely limited. Not even the "buckle up to unmute audio" option.

The door numberpad does not allow for opening the powered rear hatch. On every other Ford I've had after entering the code then 3-4 unlocks all doors (works), 5-6 opens the trunk/hatch (does not work), and 7-8 + 9-0 locks all doors without having to enter the code (works)

The Driver door speaker broken or not connected on the FWD model we have. (will be addressed at dealer)

·
Registered
2020 Escape SE Sport Hybrid (x4)
17 Posts
I forgot I also hate that the only the Driver window is auto-down only. Our older cars have auto down & up, and some on the passenger front or both front and rear.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid
46 Posts
I forgot I also hate that the only the Driver window is auto-down only. Our older cars have auto down & up, and some on the passenger front or both front and rear.
Must be your trim. Could have sworn all Windows front and rear doors in my Titanium were auto up/down. Will check next time I’m in car.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Must be your trim. Could have sworn all Windows front and rear doors in my Titanium were auto up/down. Will check next time I’m in car.
All the windows on my Titanium are auto up/down.

Reactions: playbeasy and fbov

·
Registered
2017 Ford Escape Trend 2L, Ruby red,Technology pack, SatNav, dashcam etc.
947 Posts
I think they should all be auto up/down. Have you tried the sequence to correct this function if it is not working?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only Titanium has it on all windows

81 - 100 of 113 Posts