2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
I am looking for a good travel coffee mug that can be used with one hand, keeps my coffee hot, and also fits in the cup holders of the FE.

Any reviews out there?

Here is one that I am considering:
ShopStanley-pmi.com*:*Classic 20oz One Hand Vacuum Mug Hammertone Green Classic 20oz One Hand Vacuum Mug Hammertone Green
We settled on Contigo after looking for ages for a doesn't taste weird/holds enough/fits into cup holders/one handed/no-spill mugs. (My husband poured many a coffee or hot chocolate drink in his car before Contigo.) Some folks on a Kindle/Breville coffee thread actually raved about it. I think ours are called the Ignite. I see the Ignite at Target on line and a couple other places. Contigo's website is Travel Mugs – Water Bottles – Kids Cups – Coffee Mugs – Contigo® gocontigo.com

·
Registered
417 Posts
+1 on the Contigo. Sold at Target, keeps coffee hot for a long time and I've never spilled a drop.

Reactions: Work_Rig

·
Registered
76 Posts
Couldn't you just go out and find one at Starbucks or something? Really doesn't seem like that hard of a problem to solve...

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
Couldn't you just go out and find one at Starbucks or something? Really doesn't seem like that hard of a problem to solve...
Give him a break; we have 5 pages just on the trinket tray. ;) Actually, finding one that does not spill, doesn't taste bad b/c of weird plastic/rubber, holds enough and fits into the cup holder isn't as easy as might think. Contigo rocks, though.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Actually, finding one that does not spill, doesn't taste bad b/c of weird plastic/rubber, holds enough and fits into the cup holder isn't as easy as might think.
This one works for me every time:

The best thing is that the contents taste better than coffee!

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
This one works for me every time:

The best thing is that the contents taste better than coffee!
Ha! Well I agree with you there; I rarely drink coffee. And have to have soy or almond milk with it when I do. :mad:

Did you modify the cup holders to make them square?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts