2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all I've got a 13 Escape titanium 2.0 with 55k miles. I've done exhaust and put a K&N air filter on it but i seriously want more power. I've read that i can push the turbo close to 30 PSI and be safe and i also know that some of the focus st parts will work. But I want to know what else I would need to have done. Any others out there modding their Escapes? What have you done to get serious horsepower and torque gains?

·
Super Moderator
5,704 Posts
Hey y'all I've got a 13 Escape titanium 2.0 with 55k miles. I've done exhaust and put a K&N air filter on it but i seriously want more power. I've read that i can push the turbo close to 30 PSI and be safe and i also know that some of the focus st parts will work. But I want to know what else I would need to have done. Any others out there modding their Escapes? What have you done to get serious horsepower and torque gains?
Please search the forum. This question has been asked too many times to count. There are multiple threads that can help you out. When you do find one, post anymore questions/comments in one of the existing threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts