2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been covered, but still puzzled. I have 2016 Titanium Escape with 2.0L and AWD. So my son drove over a large chunk of ice and it tore the under car shield (seems pretty common), but... He did not tear the larger front shield, just the smaller square one slightly behind the other. So contacted Ford and provided my VIN an the parts people tell me I do NOT have the 2nd shield on my car?? Clearly I did have one till it ripped free, but.... So I find the front shield with Ford part number EJ7Z-6P013-A and I believe the part number for the rear shield is EJ7Z-6774-A. The rear shield is very cheap at like $25, but wondering if there is sturdier aftermarket version like there is with the front? Or does the newer style front take the place of the rear?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are your options:

Sorry but I am still confused as none of those splash shield look like what I see under my Escape. The Ford parts person, seems to think they may have changed to a one-piece unit, but.... I guess I will go ahead and purchase one of the non-felt front shields and see if that covers where the rear shield used to be, if not I'll just buy the felt rear as well and hope it lasts. Thank you for the information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts