2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Ford Escape SE , 2.0L EcoBoost
3 Posts
When I ordered mine, it only showed I was getting the APIM but ended up having the screen included. I’ll try and look some tonight and if I find one I’ll send you a link. Took me a while to find one but eventually it worked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you again. I appreciate the help. I've tried looking for the APIM on lkq and it doesn't appear there is a way to search for that part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just purchased a Sync 3 system with Navigation, I have forscan downloaded and installed. Do i use my build VIN# on the sync 3, or do I need to find a New VIN# from not sure what year to use and write it to the sync 3. The sync 3 That I am getting is from a Ford Escape but it is not from a Titanium series. Please help.

Thanks

·
Registered
300 Posts
You may actually need a bit of custom programming since quite a few things changed in the Escape between the 2013-15s and the 2016s.
I'd suggest getting Dan to build you a custom As Built for ForScan.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
6,130 Posts
I just purchased a Sync 3 system with Navigation, I have forscan downloaded and installed. Do i use my build VIN# on the sync 3, or do I need to find a New VIN# from not sure what year to use and write it to the sync 3. The sync 3 That I am getting is from a Ford Escape but it is not from a Titanium series. Please help.

Thanks
I merged your thread with one of the existing threads on this topic that may help you.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts