241 - 260 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
2013 Buick Verano Premium (Turbo)

·
Registered
125 Posts
2015 Accord coupe and couldn't wait to get rid of it. Terrible ride, uncomfortable seats, and a pain to get in and out of. I miss the better mileage and everyone should have a version of the Honda's lane watch camera, but otherwise don't miss it a bit.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mitsubishi 380 (Galant) Platinum edition in Electro blue, which is very like the Deep impact blue of my new Ford Kuga.
I miss the effortless way the 3.8L V6 with manual transmission would eat up miles, inclines and slower vehicles, so far the 2.0L Ecoboost with auto transmission doesn't have the same feeling, but it's only covered 2,800 Km's

·
Registered
21 Posts
2011 Escape XLT AWD V6

65000 KM..transmission was doing funky things, rust started on tailgate..

So far I like my 2017 with Sync 3. 2.0 L Turbo is great. Drive is great. Hate the FordPass app. Does not work. Nobody knows what's wrong. Have spent hours on the phone with a FordPass support. Dealer has no clue as they have not worked on one issue with it yet.

Hope they figure it out soon...it's feakin cold outside.

·
Registered
36 Posts
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. Nice vehicle, lots of problems fixed under warranty, lousy dealer service.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Traded a 2014 Chevy SS (6.2 litre V8) 5,678 miles. There is my contribution to the environment. Thought I was going to save some coin but got a loaded 2.0 4WD titanium.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2014 Fusion with 18,000 on the clock. Not a thing wrong with the white Fusion, just hard for the wife to get in and out of it. For me at 6'4" it was a battle to get in and out but once in it was plenty comfy. She said the seats hurt her back. Since we had an issue with the phones and Sync 3 shes coming around to really liking the Escape Titanium with all options except a hole in the roof. Sure rides nice on the 19" wheels and tires. The 2.0 EcoBoost is a really great power plant in this platform.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Traded in my Focus Titanium 2016, loved the car but that stupid clutch automatic transmission was starting to stutter and the dealer said the fix would not be out for several months. After driving my 2017 Escape I am more than pleased with my purchase. Even though the trim level is lower, apparently the dealer ordered this one with all the options I needed except one, the Sony sound system! I got the leather, heated seats, nav, sirius, and a Factory classII hitch. Now all I need is a good sub and amp and I'll be really happy!

·
Registered
44 Posts
We traded in a nice, good running black 2002 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport w/86K on the clock......miss it a lot at times, especially when our new 17 FE 2.0L blew it's engine at 1800 miles. Lots of serious problems, but seems okay right now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We traded a late model Grand Caravan. Though it did a good job of being a minivan, we're out of that stage now :D
and enjoying the better ride and handling of the new unit.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I traded in a 2007 Mazda CX-7 GT Electric Blue with a low 69k miles for a 10 yr old car. Loved that car. But it has tons of repairs. The turbo needs to be replaced. VVT also has to be fixed. And there's the problem with the lower control arms

The deal I got in getting my FE is too hard to pass up plus I love the tech (Car Play, park assist, etc). Love my FE Titanium so much so that I dont miss my Mazda anymore

It's like ditching a hot girlfriend with a hotter girlfriend LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
704 Posts
Traded in a 2004 BMW X3. Loved the car, no rust, but a lot of repairs the last year. Normal stuff that you might expect for a 12 year old car, except for the last 2 repairs.
3300 bucks to replace the oil pan gasket. Noisy exhaust. The BMW has a valve in the exhaust, as well as in the intake (DISA valve on the intake, which was replaced earlier in 2016). The valve in the exhaust can stick, or the vacuum pump to it can fail. If the valve in the exhaust sticks, you have to replace the whole exhaust or live with a very loud car.
The service appointment fix lasted 2 days and I wasn't going to replace an otherwise perfectly good (except for that stupid valve) exhaust. Shopped around, and made a spreadsheet comparing specs of similarly sized SUVs and the Ford Escape was the best match to my needs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Haven't got it yet but trading in my 2015 Focus ST. Hard for me to get in and out when my back is acting up and the girlfriend can't drive it. I hit the mountains a lot so getting an AWD 2.0 FE SE. Loved the Focus but I've passed my sports hatch years...time to move on.

241 - 260 of 297 Posts