2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

601 - 605 of 605 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD Black
18 Posts
The cargo light in the back is awful. It doesn't put out enough light to see anything.

Reactions: Wolfie_85

·
Registered
121 Posts
I completely agree. I went to the auto parts store, popped out the lamp assembly, and asked them to help me find an LED bulb that would fit. They did. All is well.

·
Registered
2019 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD Black
18 Posts
I completely agree. I went to the auto parts store, popped out the lamp assembly, and asked them to help me find an LED bulb that would fit. They did. All is well.
I bought this and put it on the headliner. Works great and super bright.

Amazon.com: CIIHON Upgraded Rechargeable USB Car Interior Led Reading Lamps Trunk Cargo Area Light, Multi-function Stick on Anywhere Push Night Light for Car, Trunk, Closets, Cabinets,Camping (Blue/Yellow/White): Automotive

·
Registered
3 Posts
I made another thread asking what you liked about the Ford Escape. So it's only fair to ask, what do you not like? I actually think this is better question for shoppers.

Who better to know the faults of the vehicle than an owner. Is there anything you don't like about the Escape? Something you want changed or improved? Anything the competition does better?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I made another thread asking what you liked about the Ford Escape. So it's only fair to ask, what do you not like? I actually think this is better question for shoppers.

Who better to know the faults of the vehicle than an owner. Is there anything you don't like about the Escape? Something you want changed or improved? Anything the competition does better?
I absolutely hate the gas tank on the passenger side of my 2017 Escape. I wish it were still on the drivers side like my old 2009. I also dislike the auto shutoff at traffic lights and fast food drive ups... it’s gets pretty warm when the engine shuts off in 90+ temperatures and the AC is blowing hot air. Can’t turn it off completely have to remember to turn off after every stop. Sad... nothing like EPA incentives...

601 - 605 of 605 Posts