2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

What is the furthest trip you have taken with your Escape?

10K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Gryffindor101 
#1 ·
What is the furthest trip you have taken with your Escape?

I drove from Arlington, VA to Memphis, TN. 13 hour drive and almost 900 miles.

#3 ·
Our old leased 2018 Escape, about 2700 miles last fall from Michigan to Florida and back along with some short day trips while we were there.

Our new 2020 Escape, only about 120 miles in one go. We had a trip of about 500 miles planned for the last weekend in March, but that got nuked due to the virus.

#5 ·
I drive from MA to OBX five times a year. Anywhere from 670 - 700 miles each way. 1,500-mile round trip including a little driving on OBX during the week.

#12 ·
Oil changes are basic, yes but one oops can strand you a long way from home. I'll let it go past the interval before I'd change it mid-trip. Just before a trip, I pump the tires up two or three pounds, check the air in the spare, add washer fluid. All other stuff two weeks before, then after we get back.

My wife and I did a road trip in her RAV last fall - Florida to Colorado and back. 5,025 miles of nearly all interstate (gotta love those 80 mph limits :D). Best kinda miles. The oil was changed when we got back. 8,500 miles was the interval.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.