2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum!
I have a 2016 Ford Escape 2.0 Ecoboost Titanium. I love this car! But........:unsure:
I live in Poland and I'm finding hard to find basic spares for it. So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know of an easy way to find out what parts cross over from the Ford Kuga to the Ford Escape? Is there a database or conversion utility?
2. Does anyone know of a European based supplier that can help me with basic parts (Brakes, wipers etc)

Engines aside, I would like to think that the bare bones and mechanicals of the Kuga and Escape are the same, but I cannot find any reference as to which Kuga model would be the same as my Escape.

For instance, it would be great to search locally, for a set of rear brake pads for a Kuga and know they will fit on my Escape. Can it be that easy? :unsure:

Anyway, I like to maintain my car myself and would be grateful for any guidance or help.(y)

Thanks
Wayne

Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
Do you get the Focus ST 2.0l EcoBoost in Poland- that shares quite a few components.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Murcod,
I'll check that out. I'm kind of getting the impression that the 2.0 Ecoboost engine used in the 2016 Escape was made in the US and the parts are only available there and I would have to import.
But basic servicing parts?
I would love to order stuff from this side of the water. It can take an age to come from the US and the postage costs are horrendous..
I'm sure there is a Euro based supplier here somewhere. Just haven't found it yet.

Administrator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
Hi Forum!
I have a 2016 Ford Escape 2.0 Ecoboost Titanium. I love this car! But........:unsure:
I live in Poland and I'm finding hard to find basic spares for it. So my questions are:

1. Does anyone know of an easy way to find out what parts cross over from the Ford Kuga to the Ford Escape? Is there a database or conversion utility?
2. Does anyone know of a European based supplier that can help me with basic parts (Brakes, wipers etc)

Engines aside, I would like to think that the bare bones and mechanicals of the Kuga and Escape are the same, but I cannot find any reference as to which Kuga model would be the same as my Escape.

For instance, it would be great to search locally, for a set of rear brake pads for a Kuga and know they will fit on my Escape. Can it be that easy? :unsure:

Anyway, I like to maintain my car myself and would be grateful for any guidance or help.(y)

Thanks
Wayne
Try doing a search on the forum. There is a thread on this exact same question. Should be a lot of good information to help you out

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Try doing a search on the forum. There is a thread on this exact same question. Should be a lot of good information to help you out
Thanks Vader, if you happen to find it on your travels throughout the forum please can you post it here.
Going huntin'
Thanks
Wayne(y)(y)

Registered
Of course it depends on what parts your looking for but 90% or more of the cars are exactly the same between the Escape and Kuga's of the same year ranges.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Of course it depends on what parts your looking for but 90% or more of the cars are exactly the same between the Escape and Kuga's of the same year ranges.
Hi thank you.
Basic stuff really service parts pads discs, cv boots etc..
But I'll give it a go, I'll order basic non engine related items as a Ford Kuga 2016.
I'll post on here to let people know how I get on.
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: 02fordsvt
1 - 7 of 7 Posts