2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hello everyone!
I traded my 2008 Mustang in for a 2019 Escape 4 days ago. I love the car so far! I was wondering if anyone has some pics of their escape with aftermarket wheels (I can't stand the stock wheels). Also, 5x108 are a lot harder to find than 5x114.3
Search on Wheel Master Thread and you'll find some ideas here.

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts
Hello everyone!
I traded my 2008 Mustang in for a 2019 Escape 4 days ago. I love the car so far! I was wondering if anyone has some pics of their escape with aftermarket wheels (I can't stand the stock wheels). Also, 5x108 are a lot harder to find than 5x114.3
I merged your thread with the thread that the member was mentioning above. Have a look through the other posts to see what you where asking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking for new black wheels for my white titanium 2018.

recommendations?

matte, satin or gloss?

Lets see what you’ve got!

·
Super Moderator
6,001 Posts

recommendations?

matte, satin or gloss?

Lets see what you’ve got!
I merged your thread with this existing thread that will be of a big help. Have a look at some of the other posts for some ideas.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Kuga Titanium 2.0l EcoBoost
2,422 Posts

recommendations?

matte, satin or gloss?
Matte or satin looks a lot better than gloss IMHO.

See here and here for a set I've got.

The UK Kuga ST Line has the option of black gloss wheels and they just don't look right to me.

·
Registered
2019 Escape S 2.5L named Route :)
34 Posts
Ive got Motegi MR147 in the bronze colour, 17" with the original tires for now :) 235/55/17

·
Registered
Ford Escape 2015 Titanium (Black)
3 Posts

Rims from a Ford Focus St 18''
Tires 235/50/18 Yokohama Avis Ascend GT

·
Registered
73 Posts
It seems I found the thread!

Rado Grey ST wheels

OEM spec tire size 235/50R18

No suspension mods... yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ford Escape 2015 Titanium (Black)
3 Posts
Stock wheels painted gloss black
18x8
General Grabber 245/60-18
View attachment 76933 View attachment 76934
Looking good. imo, black rims always look nice on a white car. I do have a question though. I see you went with a 60 profile on the tire. Don't you have any issues? Like with steering for example.
I noticed that the gap between the tire and the fender is quiet small.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We knew fitment would be tight. as it turned out I only had to modify the inner fender on the front of the front wheels. We trimmed the original tab mount for the inner fender and then
that allowed it to move forward about 1" and we redrilled holes for mount. also drilled two small holes and used zip tied to pull inner forward some in that same front area. When we were all said and done we had an inch of clearance when steering at full lock. The back side of the front tire is super close when turning but in all suspension range there is zero rubbing! I also have the lift kit ordered and coming from Russia.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Installed some Andros R10's earlier this week.
19x8.5 with an offset of 45mm.
Reused the tires from my stock wheels.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts