2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking at a 2017 FE Titanium, and I am wondering where the heck are all the usb ports? Almost everything else I have looked at has multiple ports. Any idea?

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
I'm currently looking at a 2017 FE Titanium, and I am wondering where the heck are all the usb ports? Almost everything else I have looked at has multiple ports. Any idea?
My 2016 Titanium has them in the center console facing forward. I like them there as I can configure things such that none of my electronic devices are visible through the windows.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
On my 2017 there is one port facing you at the bottom center of the dash, and one inside the armrest storage area. The nice "double door/tray" system with cable routing channels makes the armrest one nice for putting your phone away and not even in sight. I use bluetooth though most of the time so my armrest port has a 32gb flash drive in it full of my music.

·
Premium Member
2,006 Posts
Are those the only ones? How many are there?
There are two in the center console and only there. I do have an AC plug at the back of the console to be used by back seat occupants.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On my 2017 there is one port facing you at the bottom center of the dash, and one inside the armrest storage area. The nice "double door/tray" system with cable routing channels makes the armrest one nice for putting your phone away and not even in sight. I use bluetooth though most of the time so my armrest port has a 32gb flash drive in it full of my music.
which one is used for apple car play/android?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts