2013+ Ford Escape Forum banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Titanium Grey
5 Posts
Had my family man front grille replaced with a Raptor Grille today, it looks awesome. I live in Victoria BC, took it to a body shop here, cost me close to $500 for install, $400 for the grille! It's a 2019 Titanium.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2014 Ford Escape Titanium, 2.0L, Sync 2 MFT
5,427 Posts
Had my family man front grille replaced with a Raptor Grille today, it looks awesome. I live in Victoria BC, took it to a body shop here, cost me close to $500 for install, $400 for the grille! It's a 2019 Titanium.
I merged your thread with this existing thread on the same topic

·
Registered
2017 Ford Escape SE 2.0 AWD
2 Posts
How long did it take to install?
I believe AliExpress still sells the grill. Previously you could find the grill on Amazon or eBay but no longer.

Install is a pain. The entire front bumper cover assembly has to be removed, which isn't that difficult.

Removing the old grill without damaging the bumper cover and old grill is much more tedious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally decided to install the grill that I've had for over a year myself. It was a bear. The most difficult part was the three screws behind the wheel well that fasten the bumper to the fender and then simply getting the OEM grill out of the bumper. And oh, be prepared to break a couple of the white push pins that help hold the fender trim on. Make sure to test the lights before the install. I had one whose connector was loose. I also soldered all the wire connections as they were only twisted together.

Left to do... actually wire in the lights. Paint the silver part of each bumper and who knows what else.
The rims are from a Focus St that I picked up used. Perfect fit.

IMG_0879.JPG IMG_0878.JPG

261 - 273 of 273 Posts